100G CFP4 SR4 OM3 70m, OM4 100m Optical Transceiver
|Form factor||CFP4||Part number||GF4-M101-SR4C|
CFP4-SR4 100m optical transceiver with full real-time digital
diagnostic monitoring and pull tab
|Data Rate||4×28Gb/s 850mm VCSEL-based transmitter|
|Average Tx Power(Each lane)||-8.4 ~ +2.4dBm||Average Rx Sens.(Each lane)||-10.6 ~ 4.5dBm|
|Distance||100m||Wavelength||850mm VCSEL-based transmitter|
|Temperature||0°C to 70°C||DDM||Yes|
Infiberone's 100Gb/s transceiver module for optical communication applications compliant to 100GBASE-SR4 of the IEEE P802.3bm standard. The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of VCSEL optical signals over 4 multimode fibers for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely, on the receiver side, the module receives 4 channels of VCSEL optical signals over 4 multimode fibers and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The high speed VCSEL transmitters and high sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 100m links over OM4 multimode fibers and compliant to optical interface with IEEE802.3bm Clause 95 100GBASE-SR4 requirements.
This product contains an MTP/MPO optical connector for the optical interface and a 56-pin connector for the electrical interface. Figure 1 shows the functional block diagram of this product.
▪ Hot pluggable CFP4 MSA form factor
▪ Supports 103.1Gb/s to 112.2Gb/s aggregate bit rates
▪ Compliant to IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4
▪ Power class 2 (<2.5W max)
▪ Up to 70m on OM3 and 100m OM4 MMF transmission
▪ Up to 28Gb/s data rate per channel▪ Operating case temperature: 0~70oC
▪ 4x28G Electrical Serial Interface (CEI-28G-VSR)▪ MDIO management interface with digital diagnostic monitoring
▪ Maximum power consumption 2.5W
▪ Utilizes a standard 12/8 lane optical fiber with MPO connector
▪ RoHS 6 compliant(lead free)
▪ 4×28Gb/s 850mm VCSEL-based transmitter
▪ 100GBASE-SR4 Ethernet▪ OTN OTU4▪ 128G Fiber Channel